Atta Laddu Recipe
Atta Laddu is a rich, whole wheat sweet commonly made in households for various occasions or festivals. It is a simple recipe with few ingredients, but the texture and taste is amazing!
These atta ladoos are very easy and quick to make and are perfect sweet. Here’s an easy and instant recipe.
- 1 kg atta
- 1 kg boora (or powdered sugar)
- 1 kg ghee-approx
- 40 gm sonth / dried ginger powder
- 3 Tbsp ajwain / thymol seeds, roasted
- 50 gm raisins
- 50 gm sultanas
- 100 gm almonds
- 100 gm magaz (seeds of melon/water melon)
- 50 gm makhana (lotus seeds) roasted and lightly fried
- 50 gm gond (edible gum crystals) lightly fried, and ground coarsely
- Roast almonds and pound coarsely.
- Dry roastatta, when lightly colored add ghee and saute till fat separates.
- Cool completely, and add rest of the ingredients, form intoladoosand store.