Fourth Year Celebration Concert – Tomorrow
A celebration event to be held at the Bangladesh Army Stadium, marking the successful completion of the current government’s 4 year ruling period since 2014. Fourth Year Celebration Concert – Tomorrow.
As for the event activities and engagements for the audiences, the show promises various cultural compositions from noted and prominent artists catering to all kinds of genres such as – dance performances, rock music, folk music, etc.
Gates will open around 0200pm, with the main event scheduled to start from 0400pm.
Please follow the ticket URL link to register for your free pass now!
Hosted by Fourth Year Celebration
Terms & Conditions
# Entering the venue:
• The pass (containing the barcode) must be presented every time when entering the venue during the day of the event. There will be an initial screening of the pass at the main gate, followed by scanning of the pass at the entry points into the field. The barcode must be readable by the scanner. Without a readable barcode, entry into the venue will not be allowed. The pass cannot be printed at the venue. There will be no registration at the venue.
• A seal will be put on each audience member at the gate and re-entry into the venue will not be allowed without the seal under any circumstance.
• Children below the age of 12 (twelve) will not be allowed entry at the event.
• The organizers reserve the right to pat down a pass holder at the entry point, for security reasons, if deemed necessary. Due to security checks, there may be certain delays at entry gates. Your cooperation and patience in this regard is appreciated.
• The organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove from the premises, any person who causes any disturbance, possess any threat to security, or breaches any of the terms and conditions for entry into the venue. Audience members are requested to carry an official photo-ID with them.
• The organizers reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience and if deemed as a security threat.
# Items not allowed:
• No bags will be allowed inside. Men are requested not to bring any item other than their mobile phones, wallets and keys which may be carried in their pockets. Women are requested not to bring purses larger than 8 inches by 4 inches. Any bag larger than this will not be allowed inside, except laptop bags carried by members of the press. There will be no provision to leave bags anywhere. The organizers cannot take responsibility for any bags brought to the venue. The organizers reserve the right to check bags at entry points for security reasons.
• No food or drink/water may be brought in from outside. Food and beverage is available at the food court.
• Cameras of any kind whatsoever (other than those in mobile phones) are totally prohibited. The organizers reserve the right to confiscate such items.
• No tobacco, tobacco related products, firearms, sharp objects, inflammable material, bottles, whistles and/or any sounding object, cameras, cans or similar objects will be allowed to be taken into the venue.
• A member of the audience shall not have the right to record or make video of, any of the performances during the event.
• Phones must be kept on silent mode during a performance. Audience members are requested to keep in mind the spirit of the event and do anything to distract other listeners. Members of the audience should remain seated while in the performance area.
• There will be cameras, recorders and CCTVs at the venue. By attending the event, the pass holder gives consent to photographing and audio-visual recording of itself. The organizer shall have the right to publish or broadcast the photographs and audio-visual recordings without incurring any liability whatsoever to the pass holder.
• The organizers will not take any responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings or any loss, injury and damage to the holder of a pass which may happen inside or outside the Army Stadium premises.
• By registering for the event, the pass holder authorizes the organizer to use all and any information provided in the course of registration within reasonable limits.
• There will be no parking facilities at the venue.
By using the free pass, the passholder acknowledges having read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions listed above.