Make Malpua Recipe on This Durga Puja
For the batter:
- 100 gm flour
- 100 gm semolina
- 100 gm milk powder
- 400 ml milk
- 10 gm cardamom powder
- Ghee for fryingFor the syrup:
- 400 gm sugar
- 1 gm saffron
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml water
For the preparation
- Make a smooth batter with the listed ingredients.
- Mix in the sugar, water, lemon juice and make the sugar syrup, add saffron.For cooking
- Heat thegheein a non stick pan, reduce the flame to medium.
- Pour the equivalent of 3 tablespoons of batter into thegheeand cook.
- Strain and soak themalpudasin the sugar syrup.Recipe Servings: 6 Prep Time: Cook Time: