Mathematica 5 Free Download full
Mathematica from Wolfram Research is well known as a “mathematical system” for mathematicians, but it is perhaps not as well known for its wealth of features for OR professionals. The new version 5 is even more compelling for OR professionals who have been intrigued by Mathematica software in the past but did not consider it to be a bread-and-butter package for their profession. This version of the software introduces advanced numerical analysis, linear programming — interior point as well as simplex method variants — and sparse matrix manipulation with fast algorithms that compete with dedicated numerical software tools. And this is on top of what the software already had in previous versions: probabilistic and statistical functions and calculations, nonlinear algorithms and combinatorial calculations.
HOW TO INSTALL FULL VERSION:
New Features in Mathematica 5
Some of the new features announced by Wolfram Research  for Mathematica 5 that may be interesting for OR professionals are:
- high-performance optimization and linear programming including interior-point method;
- processor-optimized numerical linear algebra;
- fast sparse linear algebra;
- new-generation numerical solvers for ordinary and partial differential equations;
- more generalized numeric solvers that now accept vector and general array variables;
- flexible import and export of sparse matrix formats; and
- optimized versions for 64-bit hardware and operating systems.
For More information visit our Facebook page and ask if you need any help.