Narikel Barfi (Coconut Barfi)Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 Tbsp khoya
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 4-5 chopped almonds
- 6-7 chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp ghee, to grease the tin
- Make a sugar syrup by dissolving sugar and water completely. Let it thicken a little.
- Add grated coconut in it and mix them well. Let it reduce on slow heat.
- Now add khoya and smashed green cardamom. Mix them well.
- In a tray, apply some ghee and sprinkle some chopped dry fruits.
- Add in the mixture and keep it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Serve cold.