Narikel Ladoo (Laddu) Recipe
Narikel Ladoo (Coconut Laddu) is a very easy sweet to make at home. Coconut cooked with khoya and condensed milk. Shaped into round balls and stuffed with almonds and cashews.
- 1 1/2 cup dessicated coconut, toast it
- 1 Tbsp ghee, to toast the nuts
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp khoya
- 10-15 cashews and almonds
- Dessicated coconut, to roll the ladoos
- In a pan, add grated coconut and toast them slightly. (Just like dry roasting spices). Keep stirring it continuously else it might burn.
- While keeping it on the heat, add condensed milk to the roasted coconut and mix them well. Then add khoya into it and mix them well. Keep it on the heat and mix it till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Once it starts leaving the sides, this the sign of it being ready. Take it off the heat.
- Fry some cashew nuts and almonds in ghee.
- Roll the mixture into small rounds place some dry fruits into these rounds and then roll them into the shape of small balls.
- Rolls these balls over some dessicated coconut and the nariyal ladoos are ready to be served!